Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Global Warming

In case anyone missed it, Yahoo! reported on the snowfall in Baghdad, that's right snow in Iraq. Now it doesn't appear that the snow stayed around for very long. I didn't see any snow men, and I doubt that the snow "stuck" as we would say, but quite the phenomenon. I bet President Bush is behind it. Remember he caused Katrina to hit New Orleans. This must be a parting gift to the people of Iraq.

I know that there is some global warming enthusiast answer for how global warming affects the seasons causing abnormal behavior in weather patterns, but snow in the desert? I am not a weather man, nor am I a weather enthusiast. I still walk outside in the morning to find out what the daily weather is going to be, so I will defer to more respectable meteorologists to explain this one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment