Thursday, July 23, 2009

If I Could Go Back In Time . . .

If I Could Go Back In Time to September 2001 (assuming I could not go back prior to 9/12 that is) I would do the following.

Knowing what we know now about the idea to assassinate terrorists that never was implemented, and therefore never explained to Congress, but is now used as a political tool against the vice president (probably because he dares to speak against the Obamunists), I think the liberals may be on to something, but not in the way they think. Imagine if I could go back and have President Bush do this.

Speak to the nation Reagan style, from the Oval Office, just as Reagan did when he almost turned Moammar Qaddaffi into a crispy critter. President Bush would be brief and say the following:

"My fellow Americans. Terrorists have brought their fanatical hatred of freedom home to us. We will now take it to them. This is due notice that I am giving to the people and Congress of the United States as well as the world. We are sending out the best trained and equipped men and women on Earth. Their job, to locate every individual connected with the organization that murdered thousands of Americans. For some of you who are our enemies, we will find you swiftly, others it could take years. Trust me, you will be found. When found, you will be killed. It could be a silent bullet, it could be a knife across your neck. One way or another, you will die.

To escape certain death, you must turn yourself in to American authorities and cooperate in full.

Thank you and may God bless the United States of America."

No comments:

Post a Comment